UPTET Answer Key 2018 (UPBEB TET Paper 1 Paper 2) at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in

UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Answer Key 2018, UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Cut Off Marks, UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Exam Key, UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Paper Solution, www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in

UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Answer Key 2018

Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will be soon releasing the UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Answer Key 2018 on the official website of the board which is www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Every examiner can download the answer key from the official website of the organization. By using the answer key, the candidates can compare their answers with the question paper to estimate the marks obtained in the exam.

Image result for Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board

 

www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in, UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Cut Off Marks 2018

Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is conducting the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) on 28th October 2018. A large number of candidates have registered have applied for the exam in the hope of getting qualified for the exam. To get passing marks candidates to have to achieve minimum passing marks category wise. Candidates want to make a career in teaching must have TET qualify certificate, 70% marks scored of graduation and the remaining 30% marks required for TET Certificate.

 UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Exam Key 2018

Many interested and eligible candidates are going to appear for the exam to get their desired job.  All the appeared candidates can download their answer key by using their application number and password.  The organization has released the vacancy for teacher post.

How to download UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Paper Solution 2018

  • Go to the official website of the organization that is www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
  • Find the link named UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Paper Solution 2018
  • Enter necessary details such as date of birth and registration number
  • Click on submit button
  • Then candidates can see the answer on the screen
  • Download the admit card for the exam

The candidates can keep in touch with the website which is www.check-results.org.in for more information regarding the UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Paper Solution 2018

Click here for more details and the latest news on UPTET Paper 1 Paper 2 Paper Solution 2018

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *