Vellore Institute of Technology is going to publish VITEEE Admit Card 2018 on the official website. All the registered candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website- www.vit.ac.in
VITEEE Admit Card 2018
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) is going to declare VITEEE Admit Card 2018 on its official website – www.vit.ac.in. The enrolled candidates will be able to download the hall ticket on 18th March 2018. The VIT Engineering Entrance Exam will be conducted from 4th April to 15th April 2018. The main aim of the exam for the appointment of suitable and eligible candidates in various engineering and other departments of B.TechikeBio-Med, Bio-Tech, Chem, CSE, Civil, CSE (Bio-Info), IT, EIE, EEE, ECE, Mech, Mech (Energy), Mech (Auto), Mech (Chem), Production and IE courses.
- Name of the Department: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University)
- Name of Exam: Vellore Institutes of Technical Engineering Entrance Exam
- Date of the Exam: 4th April to 15th April 2018
- Official website:www.vit.ac.in
- Status: Available Soon
VITEEE Permission Letter 2018
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) is going to conduct the Vellore Institutes of Technical Engineering Entrance Exam at the various exam centres. The candidates who want to take admission into various engineering courses can apply for the exam before the last date. Having a call letter is necessary for the candidates, so that do not forget to carry it at the time of the exam.
VITEEE Call Letter 2018
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) will be published VITEEE Admit Card 2018 on the official website – www.vit.ac.in. A lot of candidates have applied for this exam and now they are looking for the release of the hall ticket. To get the admission, the candidates need to attend and clear the test.
How to Download VITEEE Hall Ticket 2018
- Open the official website at www.vit.ac.in
- Then look for VITEEE Admit Card 2018
- Now enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on submit button
- Then the admit card will be displayed on the screen
- And finally get a print out of the same.