MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017 will be announced by Maharashtra Public Service Commission on its official website – www.mpsc.gov.in. All the applied candidates can download their admit card by using their registration number and date of birth through the official website
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to release MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017 on its official website- www.mpsc.gov.in. A vast number of candidates have applied for the exam by submitting their application form before the last date. The written exam for Tax Assistant posts will be done on 31st December 2017. All the registered candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website by using their registration number and date of birth.
- Name of the Department: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam: Tax Assistant Exam
- Date of the Exam: 31st December 2017
- Category: MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Official website:www.mpsc.gov.in
- Status: Available Soon
MPSC Tax Assistant Permission Letter 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to release MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017 on its official website. The authority will conduct the written test on 31st December 2017. The examiner can easily identify the candidates with the help of the hall ticket. If the candidates do not have the admit card, then they will be rejected by the examiner.
MPSC Tax Assistant Call Letter 2017
The organisation has released an advertisement to fill Tax Assistant posts. The candidates must score the minimum cutoff marks to qualify the exam. The result will be announced by the organisation after they finish the evaluation process of the answer sheets. The final merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of the result.
How to Download MPSC Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2017
- Open the official website at www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Now the candidates are required to enter their details including registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the candidates can see their admit card on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use