Government Job seekers have got a chance to apply for the positions at Intelligence Bureau through the IB Recruitment 2017. The Intelligence Bureau has released the IB Recruitment 2017 on the website for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. Applicants can get further details of the IB Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.mha.nic.in.
IB Recruitment 2017
The Intelligence Bureau has released with the IB Recruitment 2017 on the website on 12th August 2017. The IB Recruitment 2017 has been issued to recruit candidates for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer on the official site by Intelligence Bureau. The mode of application for the position is online. Candidates can refer to the official website at www.mha.nic.in and apply for the desired and qualified positions before the last date of submission.
IB Recruitment 2017: Details and Selection Method
IB Recruitment 2017 released by the Intelligence Bureau on 12th August 2017, is aiming to recruit candidates for 1430 Vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. Candidates have to make sure of the last date of submission of the application form which until 2nd September 2017 and submit the form through the online method. At Intelligence Bureau applicants are selected through a Prelim, Main Exam and Interview processes and are placed All over India.
IB Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of the Institute: Intelligence Bureau
- Name of the Positions: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts
- Number of Posts: 1430 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Issue Date of Application: 12th August 2017
- Last Date of Application: 2nd September 2017
- Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
IB Recruitment 2017: Eligibility
- Applicants applying for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts at Intelligence Bureau must complete Bachelor Degree and Must have computer Knowledge
- The Age limit for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts should not be from 18 to 27 years as per the official website.
Steps to apply for IB Career 2017
- Go to the official page of Intelligence Bureau at www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link that would appear on your screen.
- Enter the required information and upload the documents of the correct size as per mentioned on the page.
- Check whether the details given are correct and then click submit.