State Council of Educational Research and Training has renewed the website with the PSTET Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Teacher Posts. Candidates can get further details of the PSTET Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.tetpunjab.com.
State Council of Educational Research and Training has issued with the Job openings for Teacher Posts through the PSTET Recruitment 2017 that has been updated on the website on August 2017. The application mode for the posts is the online method or Offline and send the application form to the postal address given on the official website at www.tetpunjab.com. For more information candidates can refer to the Official Website.
PSTET Recruitment 2017: Job Details
PSTET Recruitment 2017 was issued on the official website of the State Council of Educational Research and Training in August 2017. TheState Council of Educational Research and Training is aiming to fill Various Vacancies for Teacher Posts. Competitors should note the last date of submission of the application form which until September 2017 and can be applied through online or offline method.
PSTET Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The candidates aiming for a job at State Council of Educational Research and Training are selected through the PSTET Recruitment 2017. State Council of Educational Research and Training has issued to recruit for the Teacher Posts. For the selection procedure, candidates are selected through a Written Test processes and placed in Punjab.
PSTET Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Institute: State Council of Educational Research and Training
- Name of the Jobs: Teacher Posts
- Number of Posts: Various Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online and Offline
- Issue Date of Application: August 2017
- Last Date of Application: September 2017
- Job Location: Punjab
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.tetpunjab.com
PSTET Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Teacher posts at State Council of Educational Research and Training should have completed the required educational qualifications from a recognised University as per the website.
- The Age limit for the Teacher Posts should be satisfied as per the official website.