The Jharkhand Police Department has renewed the website with the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates can get further details of the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.jhpolice.gov.in.
The Jharkhand Police Department has issued with the Job openings for Sub Inspector Posts through the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 that has been updated on 09th August 2017 on the website. The application mode for the posts is through the online method and can send the application form before the Last date of application form submission on the website. For more information candidates can refer to the Official Website.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: Job Details
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 was issued on the official website of the Jharkhand Police Department on 09th August 2017. The Jharkhand Police Department is aiming to fill 1544 Vacancies for Sub Inspector Posts. Competitors should note the last date of submission of the application form which until 8th September 2017 and can be applied through online method at www.jhpolice.gov.in.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The candidates aiming for a job at Jharkhand Police Department are selected through the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017. The Jharkhand Police Department is issued to recruit for the Sub Inspector Posts. For the selection procedure, candidates are chosen through a Written Examination, Physical Test and Interview processes. The candidates who are selected at Jharkhand Police Department will be placed in Jharkhand.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Institute: Jharkhand Police Department
- Name of the Jobs: Sub Inspector Posts
- Number of Posts: 1544 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Issue Date of Application: 09th August 2017
- Last Date of Application: 8th September 2017
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the Sub Inspector posts at Jharkhand Police Department must have passed 10th or above from a recognised Board or University.
- The Age limit for the Sub Inspector Posts should be a minimum of 18 years as per the official website.