The Intelligence Bureau has updated the website with the IB Recruitment 2017, issued on the website is aiming to fill for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. Candidates can get further details of the IB Recruitment 2017 on the official website at www.mha.nic.in.
The Intelligence Bureau has issued with the Job openings for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts through the IB Recruitment 2017 in the August month on 12th August 2017. The application mode for the posts is through the online method on the official website at www.mha.nic.in. Candidates are asked to keep themselves updated of the Recruitment process from the official website.
IB Recruitment 2017: Job Details
IB Recruitment 2017 was issued on the official website of the Intelligence Bureau on 12th August 2017. The Intelligence Bureau is aiming to fill 1430 Vacancies for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. Candidates should note the last date of submission of the application form which is until 2nd September 2017. The above posts can be applied through online method at www.mha.nic.in.
IB Recruitment 2017: Selection Process
The candidates aiming for a job at Intelligence Bureau are selected through the IB Recruitment 2017. The IB Recruitment 2017 is issued to recruit for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts. For the selection procedure at Intelligence Bureau, candidates are selected through a Written Exam, Language Test, Stenography Test, Personality Test, Document Verification processes. Selected candidates at Intelligence Bureau will be placed in All over the India.
IB Recruitment 2017: Detailed Information
- Name of the Institute: Intelligence Bureau
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Posts
- Number of Posts: 1430Vacancies
- Issue Date of Application: 12th August 2017
- Last Date of Application: 2nd September 2017
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All over the India
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
IB Recruitment 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants applying for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts at Intelligence Bureau should possess Bachelor Degree and Must have computer Knowledge.
- The Age limit for applying for the Medical Officer & Other Posts should be between 17 to 27 years as per the website.