- The National Institute of Technology (NIT) has invited NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2017 at their official website for the admission of Teaching Faculty Posts at their official [email protected]
NIT Hamirpur 2017 Vacancy
National Institute of Technology (NIT) has recently issued the notification for NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2017. Candidates can start to apply for the Teaching Faculty Posts at their official site before 9th August 2017.Candidates, who score above cutoff marks will be placed in the merit list of qualified candidates and check NIT Hamirpur Cut off 2017 at their official website.The aspirants can interact with the official website of NIT @www.nith.ac.in for more notifications.
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2017-18–Details
Name of the Organisation: National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Name of Post: Teaching Faculty Posts
Last Date of application:07th August 2017
Official Website: www.nith.ac.in
NIT Hamirpur Vacancy 2017-Merit List
For Cutoff marks, the link for NIT Hamirpur Merit List 2017 applicants can start checking the notifications through the official website of NIT.The board will provide age relaxation in age limit for reserved categories as per norms.In the Main Examination, authorities ask Objective Questions, and Descriptive Questions held online by the department.Selected candidates in the Mains examination will get a chance to attend Group Discussion and Interview
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2017 -Selection Process
The applicants can refer the official website to get details about eligibility criteria, pay scale, merit list and cut off marks and NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2017 Notification.Results will be based on the performance in the written examination conducted by the board. Candidates can download the syllabus and test pattern, old model paper from the official website. i.e.www.nith.ac.in
Apply for NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of NIT
- Click the link of NIT Hamirpur Recruitment-2017 on the home page.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the register no. and DOB and other details.
- Download and fill up the necessary details.
- Attach required documents and submit.
- Download and take a print copy for reference.