- The Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre has invited LPSC Recruitment 2017 at their official website for the admission of Library Assistant ‘A’, Electronics Jobs at their official [email protected]
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre 2017 Vacancy
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre has recently issued the notification for LPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates can start to apply for the Library Assistant ‘A’, Electronics Jobs at their official site before 9th August 2017.Candidates, who score above cutoff marks will be placed in the merit list of qualified candidates and check LPSC Cut off 2017 at their official website.The aspirants can interact with the official website of LPSC @www.lpsc.gov.in, for more notifications.
LPSC Recruitment 2017-18–Details
Name of the Organisation: Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre(LPSC)
Name of Post: Library Assistant ‘A’, Electronics Jobs
Last Date of application:07th August 2017
LPSC Vacancy 2017-Merit List
For Cutoff marks, the link for LPSC Merit List 2017 applicants can start checking the notifications through the official website of LPSC.The board will provide age relaxation in age limit for reserved categories as per norms.In the Main Examination, authorities ask Objective Questions, and Descriptive Questions held online by the department.Selected candidates in the Mains examination will get a chance to attend Group Discussion and Interview
LPSC Recruitment 2017 -Selection Process
The applicants can refer the official website to get details about eligibility criteria, pay scale, merit list and cut off marks and LPSC Recruitment 2017Notification.Results will be based on the performance in the written examination conducted by the board. Candidates can download the syllabus and test pattern, old model paper from the official website. i.e.www.lpsc.gov.in.
Apply for LPSC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of LPSC
- Click the link of LPSC Recruitment-2017 on the home page.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the register no. and DOB and other details.
- Download and fill up the necessary details.
- Attach required documents and submit.
- Download and take a print copy for reference.