Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has issued a career notification titled MP Vyapam Recruitment. The organization is having 384 vacancies for the post of Samagra Suraksha Vistar Adhikar is looking for capable and eligible.Interested candidates can apply online against MP Vyapam Notification before the last date that is June 12, 2017, on the official website, www.vyapam.nic.in.
Specification of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of the Post: Samagra Suraksha Vistar Adhikar
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process: Written Exam, Proficiency Test, and Personal Interview
Last Date for Submitting Application: June 12, 2017
Written Exam Date: July 1, 2017, and July 2, 2017
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
Candidates applying for MPPEB Recruitment must be any Graduate Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent Qualification/ Certification in Computer Diploma with a minimum of 55% aggregate from well recognized University / Institute. Candidates should have fluency in Hindi and English Language and should have an age limit of 18-40 as on January 1, 2017. Reserved candidates can enjoy relaxation as per the norms of the organization.Qualified ones will be paid Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- Per Month along with a Grade Pay of Rs.3, 200/-.Applicants have to pay Rs. 500/- (For General Candidates) and Rs. 250/- (For Reserved Category candidates) as examination charges through online mode only.
Application procedure for MPPEB Recruitment
- Search the official website portal of MPPEB i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- From the Home page click on “Online Form”.
- Proceed on to the notification link “Samagra Samajik Surksha Vistar Adhikari Recruitment Test -2017” and Apply
- Read the instructions for the filling the application form and click on “Continue” link.
- Fill the form with all relevant details and upload scanned photo and signature along with the application.
- Make the payment and click on the Submit button.
- Keep a printout for further reference.