Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
The Federal Bank Limited is a private sector commercial bank having 1252 branches spread across 24 states and 1516 ATMs across the country with its bank headquartered at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala.Job notification titled Federal Bank Recruitment for the posts of SO (Security Officer) has been published by Federal Bank.Interested candidates can apply against Federal Bank Notification before the last date ie, June 9, 2017. Eligible candidates can submit their online application on their official website ie,www.federalbank.co.in.
Detailed Specification of Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Federal Bank
Name of the Post: SO (Security Officer)
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Ernakulam and Mumbai
Selection Process: Personal Interview
Last Date for Submitting Application: June 9, 2017
Official Website: www.federalbank.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Bank Jobs
Candidates intented to apply for Federal Bank vacancies is expected to have Bachelor’s Degree in any field and applicant must be an officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy/ Air Force with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service.Candidates are hired between the age limit of 18-45.Salary for particular posts will be provided according to their eligibility, experience and place of posting.Shortlisted candidates will be selected on behalf of Personal Interview, which will be organised on specified dates by the recruitment panel.
Application procedure for the Recruitment
- Log on to the official website portal of Federal Bank
- From the Home page click on “Careers”.
- Proceed on to the notification link “Recruitment of Security Officers on contract basis – Mumbai & Ernakulam locations” and click “View / Download Process Notification” option.
- read the instructions about the recruitment and click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the application form
- Upload all the relevant documents in the prescribed format andSubmit
- Keep a printout of the application form