Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Federal Bank has published a job notification titled Federal Bank Recruitment for the posts of SO (Security Officer). Interested candidates can apply against Federal Bank Notification before the last date that is June 9, 2017. Eligible candidates can submit their online application on their official website that is www.federalbank.co.in.
The Federal Bank Limited is a private sector commercial bank and it has 1252 branches spread across 24 states and 1516 ATMs across the country. The bank headquartered at Aluva, Kochi, Kerala.
Detailed Specification of Federal Bank Recruitment 2017
Name of the Recruiter: Federal Bank
Name of the Post: SO (Security Officer)
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Ernakulam and Mumbai
Selection Process: Personal Interview
Last Date for Submitting Application: June 9, 2017
Official Website: www.federalbank.co.in
Eligibility Criteria for Federal Bank Jobs
Candidates applying for Federal Bank vacancies must haveBachelor’s Degree in any field and applicant must An officer not below the rank of Captain of Indian Army or equivalent rank in Indian Navy/ Air Force with a minimum of 5 years of commissioned service.
Candidates, who are intending to apply for Federal Bank, their maximum age should not be more than 45 years and minimum age should not be less than 18 years.
Candidates, appointed for the suitable posts will get salary as according to their eligibility, experience and place of posting.
Mode of Selection
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made by Personal Interview, which will be organised by the recruitment panel as on specified dates.
Application procedure for Federal Bank Recruitment
- Log on to the official website portal of Federal Bank i.e. www.federalbank.co.in.
- From the Home page click on the tab “Careers”.
- Proceed on to the notification link “Recruitment of Security Officers on contract basis – Mumbai & Ernakulam locations” and hit “View / Download Process Notification” option.
- Carefully read the instructions about the recruitment and click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Fill the application form as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Upload all the relevant documents in the prescribed format and click on the Submit button.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference.