Mangalore University Results 2017-18 Notification
The Mangalore University is going to publish the Mangalore University Result 2017 for various graduate and post graduate courses. The courses offered by the university are B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed, BDS, B.Com, BBM, BCA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBBS, PhD, etc. The results are expected to be declared soon through the official website of Mangalore University. The students in Mangalore University can get their Mangalore University Result 2017 from the University website, www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
About the Organisation:
Mangalore University is situated at Mangalagangothri, a place 20km away from the town of Mangalore. It was established in the year 1980. The Mangalore University is responsible for academic excellence and value education for the students. In the beginning, the university had only three post graduate departments, and now the university has grown up to twenty-five post graduate departments.
Mangalore University Results 2017-18 Details
Name of the University: Mangalore University
Name of the Examination: UG & PG Exams
Courses Offered: B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed, BDS, B.Com, BBM, BCA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBBS, PhD
Declaration of Mangalore University Result 2017: Available
Official website: www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
The Mangalore University conducts Examinations for various courses in the duration of March/ April and Nov/ Dec month of the year. And the Mangalore University Result 2017 will be published by the University within two months after the examination. The candidates can check their result from the official website of the university, i.e., www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
Merit List and Cutoff marks
The applicants are requested to refer the official website to get details about merit list and cut off marks.
How to Check the Mangalore University Results 2017-18
- Visit the official website of Mangalore University, i.e., www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Find the “ Latest News” section on the home page of the website
- Click on the latest news section and a link will appear
- Then click on the Exam results 2017 link
- Provide all the details asked by the portal and click on the find result tab
- Your result will have appeared on the screen with all the marks details.
- Now Take a printout of your result for future reference.