LIC Recruitment 2015 Notification
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently published an employment notification to invite application for the recruitment of 551 Insurance Advisor Cum Agent and Business Associate posts. The interested individuals who satisfy the given eligibility criteria in the notification can apply for the post through the mentioned format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date which will be updated shortly. The candidate can get extra details about the recruitment notification from the official website www.licindia.in.
The Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form: update soon
The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: update soon
LIC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organisation: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 551 posts
Name of the Post: Insurance Advisor Cum Agent and Business Associate posts
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Eligibility Criteria For LIC Recruitment 2015
- Insurance Advisor cum Agent: The applicants who are seeking to apply for the post must have passed in Post Graduation Degree or equivalent from the recognised university or institute.
- Insurance Advisor: The applicants who are seeking to apply for the post must possess Graduation Degree or doctorate
- Business Associate: The applicants who are seeking to apply for the post must possess Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree for the maximum qualification for the recognised university or institute.
The minimum age of the applicant should not be smaller than 18 years, and the maximum age of the applicant should not be greater than 60 years for Insurance Advisor posts and 33 years for other posts. Age relaxation will be applicable for other reserved classes as per government laws.
The selection of the applicant who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Examination/Personal Interview conducted by the organisation.
The aspirant who got selection in this recruitment will be getting the best pay scale in the industry. The applicants can refer the official notification to get more details.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2015
- visit the Official website www.licindia.in.
- Read the announcement carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Pay the application fee according to your class.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.