Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 Notification
Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA) has recently published an employment notification to invite application for the recruitment of 05 Multi Tasking Staff (Sanitary), Lower division clerk, Steno and technician (semi-skilled) posts. The interested individuals who satisfy the given eligibility criteria in the notification can apply for the post through the mentioned format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date 30 December 2016. The candidate can get more details about the recruitment notification from the official website www.dgqadefence.gov.in.
The Opening Date for Submission of Application Form: Available Now
The Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30 December 2016
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organisation: Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, Directorate General of Quality Assurance (DGQA)
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (Sanitary), Lower division clerk, Steno and technician (semi-skilled)
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.dgqadefence.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
- Multi Tasking Staff (Sanitary): Metric Pass or equivalent examination
- Lower division clerk: Intermediate passed plus typing speed in English with 30wpm and 25 in Hindi.
- Steno: 12th passed candidate can apply.
- Technician (semi-skilled): Industrial training Institute Pass certificate in trades of cutting and sewing, Textile and designing, Dress Designing, Boot Maker and its equivalent defence services tradesman course by the central government.
The maximum age of the applicant should not be greater than 25 years for Multi Tasking Staff and 27 years for all other posts. Age relaxation will be applicable for all other reserved classes as per government laws.
The selection of the applicant who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Examination or Skill Test conducted by the organisation.
The aspirant who got selection in this recruitment will be getting the best pay scale in the industry. The applicants can refer the official notification to get more details.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official website www.dgqadefence.gov.in
- Read the announcement carefully before applying for the post.
- Download the application form from the notification.
- Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents(the documents must be self attested).
- Send them to the postal address given below before the last date.
The Controller, Controllerate of Qualify Assurance (Textiles and clothing),
Ashok Path, Kanpur